Ever have a computer technician visit on-site only to have them sit there for the majority of the time waiting for your computer to load, for scans to complete or for them to research how to fix the problem? We don’t do that!
We only charge for the time we spend in front of your computer fixing it, not the time waiting for it. For example: If we identify we need to run a virus or malware scan on your computer, we boot into your computer, install our software and initiate the scan and leave it till completion (These Scans can sometimes run from anywhere between 20 minutes to 1-2 hours).
Once again, we only charge for the time we are fixing your computer, not the time others charge to wait for it.
We only charge $15 per 15 minutes, that’s only $60 Per Hour.
We’re Local, we’re smart, and we’re ready to help you with your technology woes!
– PC MAC repairs.
– Virus, Malware & Pop Up Removal.
– Custom Computer Builds for all budgets.
– New & Used Laptops, Desktops and All-In-One PC’s.
– Remote Assistance over the Internet.
– Internet Connection Issues resolved with line tests and modem replacements.
– Sending or Receiving of Email issues.
– Email ‘N’ Website Hosting and Design.
– New screens for laptops and tablets.
– Setting up emails on your phones, tablets and other devices.
– Restoring Computers, Tablets & Phones back to their factory settings.
– Supply and Install of Home Entertainment Systems.
– Printer Repairs and Maintenance.
– Network Printers Setup.
– PC Security and Blocking of Adult Content.
– Windows Server installs and Server Maintenance.
– Backup systems with full automation and redundancy.
– MYOB Retail Manager Setup and Installations.
– Data Retrieval and Data Recovery.
– Home Surveillance Camera Installation and Configuration.
I recently paid $400 for an onsite call out, these guys only charged me $80 for the same service!!! – Morris Curran – Miami Beach
We’ve been using Cartridges N More for all our Office Computer Repairs for the last two years and saving a fortune. Tim Garner – Burleigh Heads
You must be logged in to post a comment.