Varsity Lakes - Shop 22 Christine Corner-221 Christine Avenue QLD 4227 - 5520 6620
Runaway Bay - 1a 465 Oxley Drive (Old RACQ Office) QLD 4216 - 5679 3745
Currumbin - Shop 4 56-58 Currumbin Creek Road QLD 4223 - 5598 1832
Oxenford - Shop 6a 131 Old Pacific Highway QLD 4210 - 5529 4923
***NEW*** Gold Coast Best Onsite Computer Technician ***NEW***- Jason - 0427 10 80 54
We at Cartridges ‘N’ More are always looking for a way to save our customers money, we have recently added a whole bunch of cartridge sets for all types of printers from Canon to Brother & HP.
Our Cartridge Sets are the lowest cost possible so that we can pass a good amount of savings to our customers, we have listed just a fraction of the cartridge sets we sell below with links to our store. There are heaps more available then whats below so if you don’t see the cartridges you are after please search the store.
Lets start with some of the Canon cartridge sets we offer –
– Canon PGI-1600XL Premium Pigment Compatible Inkjet Cartridge Set (4 Cartridges) – these are some of most economic printers to run being new large type of inkjet, the black cartridge in this set does approx. 1,200 pages while the colours can do approx. 900 pages each – check them online Canon PGI-1600XL Cartridge Set
– Canon Compatible PGI-650XL / CLI-651 Combo Pack (5 Cartridges) – Very good quality and economic cartridges the Canon 650/651 Cartridges are some of the best ones on the market with the Large Black doing approx. 500 pages and the colours approx. 700 each – great online only price Canon Pgi-650XL Cli-651XL Cartridge Set
Then we will finish with a couple of the other sets we have from various printer types –
– Epson 200XL Premium Compatible Colour Inkjet Set (5 Cartridges) – The Epson range of printers boast excellant photo quality prints, the 200XL Cartridges are some of the more common ones used today with the black doing approx. 500 Pages and the colours can do approx. 450 pages each – get yours today Epson 200XL Cartridge Set
– Brother LC-233 Premium Compatible Inkjet Cartridge Set (4 Cartridges) – These are some of newest Brother inkjet cartridges and boasts very economic prints with each cartridge doing approx. 550 pages each – A hot online only price Brother LC-233 Cartridge Set
There are heaps of cartridge sets available both inkjet and laser/toner so make sure you check out the links below for your brand of printer and save yourself some money today –Blog, Helpful Tips, Site Updates - Written by Grant Philipps on January 27, 2016
Gaming computers can be very expensive to buy pre-built – most of the time you are paying a premium for brand name’s and products.
As gamers ourselves we love making gaming computers to suite someones particular needs without costing them a fortune.
When building a gaming computer there are a few things to consider –
– What games will be played on the machine? Some higher end games will require certain peices of hardware to make them run.
– Whats your budget – depending on how much you want to spend will depend on what pieces of hardware will and won’t be needed.
– Will the machine be used for other applications?
Once you know the types of games that will be played and the budget you have to spend all you need to do is talk to one of the dedicated staff at Cartridges N More and we can talk you through the different setups that might work for you.
We have made heaps of gaming computers, we stress test all machines and can even help you choose the best settings for your games so you can get the most from your rig. If you’ve ever considered buying a gaming computer make sure you talk to us at Cartridges N More and we guarantee to give you the best experiance for your needs and budget 🙂Posted in Blog, Helpful Tips, Site Updates - Written by Grant Philipps on November 14, 2015
Compatible Cartridges have gotten better and better over the years and are now so good it would be silly to waste your hard earned money on a Genuine cartridge that can cost almost twice the price.
Compatible Cartridges come in all shapes and sizes and you can get one to fit any printer, ink or laser it dosn’t matter you can save some serious money simply by choosing the compatible option.
So what exactly is a compatible cartridge?
In inkjet or laser printing, a compatible cartridge refers to any cartridge that is not manufactured by the original manufacturer of your printer, but will still function and work in the same way that an original cartridge would. Many printer manufacturers will state that using any compatible cartridge in your printer will void the warranty – however, unless they can prove that the problem is a direct result of using the compatible cartridge your warranty cannot be void. Compatible cartridges have become popular with consumers because of the lower cost to purchase, compared to an original cartridge.
Simply put Compatible Cartridges can save you money without affecting your print quality.Posted in Blog, Helpful Tips, Site Updates - Written by Josh Smith on November 2, 2015
Lets face it, most of the Anti-virus programs out there cost pretty much the same so you may as well have the best right? You want to be protected from any threat, if it be a virus on a website, email or from a file you’ve downloaded.
Over the years I’ve installed and tested heaps of different Anti-virus programs, each with its advantages and disadvantages. But one of them I continue to use over and over again, for three simple reasons. The first is that it easily removes any detected virus easily. Secondly it uses very little computer resources in the background (so it hardly slows your system down). And three, its virus definitions are updated all the time (meaning it will know how to find the latest virus before you have a chance of getting them).
The software I’m talking about is McAfee Anti-virus, its easy to download and install so head on over to http://www.mcafee.com/au/
If your after the best free Anti-virus solution, you can’t go past AVG Free – http://www.avg.com.au/
. It will remove most of the common virus but you will have to upgrade if you the virus doesn’t fit into this criteria.
Do I need a firewall? More like do I need a Hose?
A firewall helps protect your computer from outside threats. Kind of like a security screen on your front door. Its different from antivirus but software like McAfee will come bundled with its own Firewall.
If your running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, you already have a very basic firewall installed by default. This will protect your computer from most of the threats and generally this is enough to prevent any damage from any online attack.
When you install software that requires internet access a popup from your windows firewall should normally ask for permission, depending on your selection this will be saved in your firewall definition to limit or grant access.
My Computer seems really slow!
There are many reasons why your computer would be running slow. Here are some solutions to help.
1. Try clearing your temporary files in your Internet Browser. Normally located on the file menu, under tools and then delete files or clear temporary files.
2. Get rid of unneeded files, best way to do this is goto the start menu, run and then type cleanmgr, click Ok. Then select your drive (normally c:) and select what to get rid of.
3. Try defragging your computers hard drives. On the desktop double click “My Computer” and right click your c: drive. Select Properties and and Tools. Click “Defragment Now”. This will put all your files back in order so things should load quicker!
4. When your computer starts up it loads programs in the background, most of these appear as icons in your system tray, which is located at the bottom right near your clock. You may have programs here you never use, these can slow your computer down heaps. Follow step number 5 the remove these applications.
5. Over the years you’ve probably installed heaps of programs you don’t use anymore. Goto the start menu and then Control Panel. In here find “Add Remove Programs”, carefully go through the list and select “Uninstall” when you find programs you don’t need anymore.
6. It’s not a performance increase, but it’s probably the most important thing to do on a regular basis. BACKUP your data people! Buy and external hard disk drive, or copy all your important data to a CD or DVD. It only takes a few minutes but can save your backside!Posted in Helpful Tips - Written by Grant Philipps on October 17, 2011
A seal is a thin plastic material attached by adhesive glue over the air hole of an inkjet cartridge. The purpose of this seal is to keep the ink in a storable state which prevents evaporation and leakage.
It is important to remove this before installing the cartridge into the printer. If not removed, it will cause a vacuum in the cartridge and not allow ink to flow through the head. This insufficient ink supply will cause poor print quality or simply not work at all.Helpful Tips - Written by Grant Philipps on October 15, 2011